Bring the outdoors to your group event!
Group retreats, gatherings, educational programs and seminars of almost any size can be accommodated with or without meal service. Meal service is provided by Normandy Catering. One, two or more nights are available during the fall, winter, spring and late summer months.
Facilities are available for rent with or without programming. Optional half or full day Teambuilding Adventure Program (high/low ropes, climbing wall) also available.
As we continue to deal with the Covid19 pandemic and to help with your decision process, Hiram House has developed suggested guidelines for rentals and retreats in conjunction with the American Camp Association(ACA) and the CDC. Please see the link below.
What We Offer
Stay in a Log Cabin!
(Click above for more photos)
- Heated log cabins with bunk beds, modern restrooms and shower facilities.
- Log cabins can comfortably sleep up to 50 participants (200 total)
- Cabins have a central lounge, sleeping rooms and screened in porch
- Private sleeping quarters for adults and retreat leaders
- Separate staff lodging with showers, restrooms, kitchen and laundry
Our 3,600 square-foot dining hall (Taylor Hall) can also be rented for daily use. It is a rustic refurbished dining hall with vaulted ceilings, skylights and fans, an indoor fireplace, commercial kitchen, handicap restrooms, outdoor porches and wooded views. This multipurpose facility can also be used as an activity center for audio-visual presentations or meetings.