COVID-19 INFORMATION (Last update 6/3/22)
The health and safety of campers and staff is always the highest priority at Hiram House Camp. With the continued spread of COVID-19 in the United States, we are continually reviewing and updating our health and safety plans at Hiram House.
We have put together resources for parents and campers regarding prepping for camp and our guidelines that we will be implementing this summer. If changes to any policies occur during the summer we will inform parents as soon as possible. If you have any questions please reach out to our staff at anytime.
- How to plan ahead for Overnight Camp (including COVID testing requirements): How to prep for overnight camp 2022
- Overnight Camp Parent Information: Overnight Camp Guidelines 2022
- Day Camp Parent Information: Day Camp Guidelines 2022
- Pre-Camp Health Assessment: Parent Checklist
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance & Vaccine Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Low/No Cost COVID Testing:
- CVS (PCR & Rapid Testing Available)
- Walgreens (No-Cost COVID-19 Testing for Ages 3+)
- Rite Aid (Ages 4+ at a Rite Aid drive-thru near you. Same-day appointments available.)
- **Testing may also be available thru your child’s pediatrician
Staff Information (updated 6/1/21)