Program Details: The Hi Ho Ca Club offers in person virtual learning sessions and outdoor physical education to students attending virtual school. Club members will participate in our small sized groups, connect virtually for any schoolwork time and GET OUTDOORS and BE ACTIVE!
Our camp staff will oversee students to ensure they are on task and connected to their school’s distance learning sessions and academic curriculum. Club members will also have the chance to participate in outdoor camp activities for physical education (PE). Program is available for youth ages 7-12. All school districts are welcome. Spaces are extremely limited to ensure we follow all CDC and state and local guidelines.
Club Dates: Monday, August 31st-Friday, December 18th
Days/Times: The Hi Ho Ca Club will be available in AM or PM Clubs.
|AM Club Times available:||PM Club Times available:|
|Monday & Wednesday 8AM-NOON||Monday & Wednesday 1PM-5PM|
|Tuesday & Thursday’s 8AM-NOON||Tuesday & Thursday 1PM-5PM|
Club Members must choose either M/W or T/Th, AM or PM. There will be no drop in’s and club members can only sign up for 1 club time.
|Session 1: August 31st-September 25th (no club on Labor Day)|
|Session 2: September 28th-October 23rd|
|Session 3: October 26th-November 20th|
|Session 4: November 23rd-December 18th (no club on Thanksgiving)|
Club Fees: $480.00 per session. Deposit of $240 is due at registration. Balance due 2 weeks after start of session.
What To Bring: All club members will need to bring any e-learning material with them. Including laptops, ipads, workbooks, etc. WiFi is available at camp to connect.
Registration: Please contact the office at (216) 831-5045 to register your child today
Refunds and Policies: Club fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of a medical cancellation, $10 of the club fees will be kept as a registration service fee. There is a $35 charge for any non-sufficient funds checks. There is a $10 fee for any change after registration. Hiram House is not responsible for any lost or damaged club member property during the Hi Ho Ca Club program. **Please note: if you child’s school returns for in-person at any time we will refund any remaining fees.
SAMPLE Schedule(will be similar for AM/PM):
|8 AM-arrival, temp checks and symptoms|
|8:30 AM-9:30 AM Camp Activities (archery, arts and crafts, barn/farm, low ropes, canoeing, nature)|
|9:30-11:00 AM Virtual School Work Time|
11:00-11:45 AM Camp Activities (archery, arts and crafts, barn/farm, low ropes, canoeing, nature)
Covid-19 Protocols for Hi Ho Ca Club: Similar to our summer camp program, club members will practice social distancing and will have multiple opportunities for hand washing and hand sanitizing when outdoors. All virtual learning time will be spaced out across multiple camp buildings to allow for smaller group sizes. After each activity all equipment will be sanitized and cleaned.
- Drop off and Pick Up will be down in camp, you will be directed by staff.
- When you arrive at camp each day all children will have their temperatures taken and staff will review a symptom list with parents.
- We ask that parents pull up along the designated check in spots (staff will direct you).
- Please stay in your car and have your child roll their window down halfway.
- Please have all individuals in the car wear a mask until the camper has been cleared by staff.
- Club members will be asked to go directly to their group in their assigned location.
- If your child has temperature of 100 or higher, they will be asked to return home. Once the fever has been controlled for over 24 hours without medication, the child is able to return to camp, unless there are additional symptoms.
- If possible, people aged 60+ or those with serious underlying medical conditions should not drop off/pick up children, because they are more at risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Club Members and Staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering unless participating in a physical activity and can appropriately distance.
If your Child is Sick or has Covid-19
- If your child arrives at camp with a fever of 100 degrees or higher they will be asked to return home.
- Once the fever has been controlled for over 24 hours without medication, the child is able to return to camp, unless there are additional symptoms.
- If your child has been diagnosed with Covid-19, we ask that the child stay home and follow all CDC and your doctor’s guidelines about when to return to activities.
- If your child has had CLOSE CONTACT with someone infected with Covid-19, we ask that they stay home and quarantine for at least 14 days.
- If a child becomes ill while at camp, Hiram House will inform all families that there has been a positive case at camp.
Cleaning and Disinfecting (Our Commitment to YOU)
- Hiram House will be following all CDC and American Camp Association guidelines for cleaning and disinfection
- Daily activities such as archery, canoeing, etc. will be cleaned after each group.
- Bathrooms and facilities will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Hand washing will occur throughout the day as needed.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.