Program Details: The Hi Ho Ca Club offers in person virtual learning sessions and outdoor physical education to students attending virtual school. Club members will participate in our small sized groups, connect virtually for any schoolwork time and GET OUTDOORS and BE ACTIVE!
Our camp staff will oversee students to ensure they are on task and connected to their school’s distance learning sessions and academic curriculum. Club members will also have the chance to participate in outdoor camp activities. As the weather changes we will still be utilizing our outdoors space as much as we can.
Program is available for youth ages 7-12. All school districts are welcome. Spaces are extremely limited to ensure we follow all CDC and state and local guidelines.
Please Click Here for Updated Hi Ho Ca Club Guidelines-Nov. 2020
Club Dates (**Dates will be extended as needed):
|November 30th-December 18th|
|CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK December 21st-January 1st|
|January 4th-February 26th|
Club Time: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Club Fees: $260.00/week $55.00/Day $30.00/ Half Day (8-12 or 1-5) 50% of the weekly fee is due at registration. Balance due 2 weeks prior to program start.
What to Bring: Laptop, iPad for virtual learning (Wi-Fi available at camp), lunch, appropriate dress for the weather.
Registration: Please contact the office at (216) 831-5045 to register your child today.
Refunds and Policies: Club fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of a medical cancellation, $10 of the club fees will be kept as a registration service fee. There is a $35 charge for any non-sufficient funds checks. There is a $10 fee for any change after registration. Hiram House is not responsible for any lost or damaged club member property during the Hi Ho Ca Club program. **Please note: if you child’s school returns for in-person at any time we will refund any remaining fees.
Covid-19 Protocols for Hi Ho Ca Club: Similar to our summer camp program, club members will practice social distancing and will have multiple opportunities for hand washing and hand sanitizing when outdoors. All virtual learning time will be spaced out across multiple camp buildings to allow for smaller group sizes. After each activity all equipment will be sanitized and cleaned.
- Drop off and Pick Up will be down in camp, you will be directed by staff.
- When you arrive at camp each day all children will have their temperatures taken and staff will review a symptom list with parents.
- We ask that parents pull up along the designated check in spots (staff will direct you).
- Please stay in your car and have your child roll their window down halfway.
- Please have all individuals in the car wear a mask until the camper has been cleared by staff.
- Club members will be asked to go directly to their group in their assigned location.
- If your child has temperature of 100 or higher, they will be asked to return home. Once the fever has been controlled for over 24 hours without medication, the child is able to return to camp, unless there are additional symptoms.
- If possible, people aged 60+ or those with serious underlying medical conditions should not drop off/pick up children, because they are more at risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Club Members and Staff will be required to wear a mask or face covering at ALL TIMES.
If your Child is Sick or has Covid-19
- If your child arrives at camp with a fever of 100 degrees or higher they will be asked to return home.
- Once the fever has been controlled for over 24 hours without medication, the child is able to return to camp, unless there are additional symptoms.
- If your child has been diagnosed with Covid-19, we ask that the child stay home and follow all CDC and your doctor’s guidelines about when to return to activities.
- If your child has had CLOSE CONTACT with someone infected with Covid-19, we ask that they stay home and quarantine for at least 14 days.
- If a child becomes ill while at camp, Hiram House will inform all families that there has been a positive case at camp.
Cleaning and Disinfecting (Our Commitment to YOU)
- Hiram House will be following all CDC and American Camp Association guidelines for cleaning and disinfection
- Daily activities such as archery, canoeing, etc. will be cleaned after each group.
- Bathrooms and facilities will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Hand washing will occur throughout the day as needed.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day.